Just when I thought finding the most original and unique art prints could not get any easier, I came across a wonderful site that sends you personalized hand-picked styles to your door each month.
This website, Art Crate, specializes in transforming your space into a work of art by using your personal tastes as a backbone for ultimate style.
Like many other monthly mail-in services, Art Crate sends you an art print based on your preferences every month. When you think you know what you truly want, you could have a totally new style at your doorstep that you will absolutely love.
A while ago, I received an eccentric art piece with a pop of vivid colors. As most of you know, I typically stay within the neutral tones and themes. However, I was pleasantly surprised with what I had to work with. It is something completely different for my home, but that's what I love about it. The strong design makes a big statement that I cannot wait to decorate with.
Art Crate is a perfect website for those who are in their first home and are indecisive about artwork or even experienced decorators that want something out-of-the-box. With such an easy step by step process of completing a design survey, having an Art Crate curated artist handpick a design, then having it in the mail within a month, makes the service hard to resist. You have the foundation for the most amazing art prints that could be a part of your home, which is a power worth having.
Below is an outline of the way the service works:
1. Customers take the design survey and sign-up.
2. 3 prints curated based on their design survey.
3. The customer receives an email with images of the curated 3 prints.
4. The customer replies with the 1 print they want to receive that month.
5. Print is shipped.
6. Based on the Perfect Print Guarantee, Art Crate will accept and replace any print if the customer doesn't love it.
* You can use code CHRISTMAS20 at checkout to receive 20% off your first month.
This post was sponsored by Art Crate. No financial compensation was received, however I did receive a print to review. All opinions are my own.