I had no idea when I started blogging the treat I was in for. I have made many friendships through blogging and I am always inspired to be more creative. After a push from my daughter I thought this would be a neat way to share some of the projects I completed, a recipe here and there and even a bat! I never thought I would feel connected with so many of you and create so many friendships. As my list of followers grows, I am amazed more and more that many of you are interested in what I have to say or the projects I post. My cousin calls me "Emotia", short for emotional! She teases me because I cry easily
Having said that, I was recently awarded the stylish blogger award by four lovely ladies Tana from Orange it Lovely, Tatum from Many Moments of Me, Rosemary from Villabarnes and Miz Helen from Miz Helen's Country Cottage. These ladies have wonderful blogs and I'm sure they would love if you stopped by for a visit and said hello! In order to accept this award here are the rules:
Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
Share 7 things about yourself
Pay it forward to 15 bloggers whom you feel are deserving
Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
7 things about me:
1. I just recently started carrying a purse. I thought carrying a purse would make me look too grown up. Now I love my big purse. It's great for stashing food into the movie theater!!
2. My daughter and I share the same middle name.
3. My husband and I love Quentin Tarrantino movies. We even went as far to name our son after him. His middle name is Quentin!
4. My bucket list includes running a marathon and visiting Germany.
5. I HATE my feet!
6. I have four best friends who live in N.J. We have been friends since elementary school. We visit each other as often as we can. We spend hours on the phone reminiscing and laughing. They have been there for me when I needed them most. I can't imagine my life without my girls!
7. I love everything 80's. From movies to music, you name it and I probably love it!
Pay it Forward to 15 GREAT Bloggers:
Before and After Lovelies
Blessedmom's Simple Home
Danielle is Nesting
Funky Junk @ 202
Shans Wife MeMe
Meg and Mum's
Raine and Sage
Shabby Sweet Cottage
Shell's Shabby Shack
Almost Never Clever
Modern Country Style