1. I gathered my supplies- two bowls (one larger than the other)construction paper, printer paper, craft scissors, tape, glue pen and glitter.
2. Using the smaller bowl as my guide, I cut out enough circles to spell HAPPY BIRTHDAY using printer paper.
3. Then do the same with the larger bowl, only this time using construction paper.
4. Using the glue pen write out HAPPY BIRTHDAY on your smaller circles and cover with glitter.
5. After glue has dried attach circles together with glue or tape.
6. Attach to wall!